An equipment-rental company attempting to recruit younger employees wanted a polo that gave the brand a more modern feel.
We needed to come up with not only the perfect garment, but also a new, dynamic way to brand the shirt to give it the updated look the company was trying to establish.
The Kiso Short Sleeve Polo was the ideal canvas for the brand. It’s made with a snag-resistant micropolyester and has an athletic fit and feel with a moisture-wicking finish. It’s definitely not your old fashioned polo.
We also needed a fresh look for the company logo. We used high-precision True Edge™ Transfer to imprint the logo instead of traditional embroidery. One of the key benefits of True Edge™ Transfer is the ability to reproduce small freestanding text, which for this project, allowed us to add department names on the right sleeve.
The Bottom Line
Exclusive to Trimark, True Edge™ Transfer is a cutting-edge heat transfer process that provides superior clarity and precision. Some of the key benefits include:
- Freestanding text as small as 8 point
- Precision alternative to “sticker” or “label” appearance
- Access to locations that can’t be reached with embroidery hoop
- 4-color process or spot color
- Good alternative to embroidery for thin garments
- No contours required
- Mixed Media is available on select garments with a True Edge™ Transfer overlay on laser
For more information, reach out to Ditto today at 878-999-2824 or email@example.com.